These apply to Blue Star Club memberships only
- Membership of Blue Star Club (‘the Club’) is open to alumni of Newcastle University who rowed, and others who rowed competitively for Newcastle University Boat Club (‘NUBC’) but were never alumni.
- The Club Committee may contact you for further details about your involvement with both Newcastle University and NUBC.
- Fully valid membership is conditional upon payment of the required subscription fee every year (if one is in place).* If payment is not received within 3 months of its due date, your membership will become inactive.
- Inactive memberships can be restored at any time by payment of the due fee.*
- Your personal details will be passed on to the Secretary, who may pass them on to other members of the Club Committee.
- Blue Star Club will only use your details to contact you and will not pass them onto third parties.
- Your membership may be suspended or terminated at any time by the Club Committee for any reason.
- By applying for membership of Blue Star Club, you agree to be bound by the terms of its Constitution and any policies or by-laws determined under its provisions
Note: At the present time, there is no subscription fee and membership is free.